Enjoy the sun rise and sunset in this newly renovated corner room on the second floor. It comes with a king bed, gas fireplace & two person double shower bathroom. It is located on the second floor overlooking the stunning valley, Natasha, Aspen, & Camelot Block vineyards, as well as Mt. Jefferson.Book this room View more details
This beautiful King Suite has just gone thru a total renovation. Everything is new from the seven windows offering a panoramic view, sitting area, & private bathroom with air jacuzzi, wine sink double vanity, and double rain shower. The suite is located on the second floor overlooking the stunning valley, Natasha & Aspen Block vineyards.Book this room View more details
Our ‘Master’ Suite is stunning with a king size bed, private balcony, separate sitting area, fireplace, jacuzzi, & shower. It is located on the second floor overlooking the stunning Willamette & Coastal Valley, Natasha & Aspen Block vineyards, northern forest, and Mt. Jefferson and Mt. Hood. Breathtaking no matter which direction!Book this room View more details
This lower level King Suite is very large and comes with an adjoining room, additional queen bed, look out windows, and double shower. This room doesn’t have the grand views the other Inn rooms do but the first floor has common areas to relax in and a full wrap around deck to enjoy with many relaxing areas. (max capacity 4; add $25 per extra guest)Book this room View more details
Our bed and breakfast is surrounded by a naturally romantic landscape, old world ambiance meets modern luxuries at Youngberg Hill. The expansive veranda and in-room comforts like fireplaces and Jacuzzi tubs make each stay a relaxing retreat. The spacious house features five King suites and three luxuriously appointed guest rooms with queen beds. All rooms have private baths, comfortable chairs to relax in and enjoy the views. The house is set with complimentary WIFI. We provide a MP3 Docks/Alarm, luggage racks, iron and ironing board, blow dryer and spa robes in each guest room. We are happy to provide complementary concierge service to our B&B guests. Helping you tailor your visit to match what you want is our specialty. When making your reservation please ask for our assistance in arranging all of your activities and reservations. We love to help make sure your entire visit to the area is just right.
All In-Room Features:
- Complimentary WIFI
- Central heat and air-condition
- Plush spa robes
- Make-up mirror, hair dryer
- Reading chairs
- Ironing board & Iron
- Additional features listed with the individual room
Additional Services & Amenities:
- Complimentary morning coffee service in dining room
- Complimentary breakfast service in dining room
- Access to first floor wrap around deck, library & lounging areas
- Concierge services
- Wine shipments can be arranged
- Check-in from 3:00 – 6:00 PM Check out by 11:00 AM
- Wine Tastings available by appointment. Inn guests receive a $15 discount on the wine tasting.
- All rooms come with a full gourmet breakfast each morning. For private group events a continental breakfast is offered.
- Children over 8 are welcome. Whole house reservation doesn’t have a min. age requirement.
Anyone under 21 years of age needs parental supervision at all times.
- No overnight pets on the property or in vehicles. If your coming for an event or a wine tasting, dogs are welcome on the deck outside our tasting room as long as they are leashed and supervised at all times. We have our two vineyard dogs that are often hanging around. No pets are allowed inside buildings.
- Rates are for one or two persons. $25 for each additional person.
- One nights lodging as a deposit.
- Prices exclude Taxes & Fees.
- Entire Inn booking & private events are subject to an additional 10-20% service charge.
- EV (Electric Vehicle) and Tesla charging station available.
30-day cancellation. Multiple room reservations require 90-day cancellation notice. A $10/room service fee will be added to all cancellations.