As we come upon a new year, couples all over the country prepare for special dates, anniversaries, and romantic weekend getaways, and many newly engaged couples are beginning to plan their weddings. Vineyard wedding venues remain some of the most beautiful and memorable places to say your vows, and the Willamette Valley, in the heart of Oregon’s beautiful wine country, is such an impressive place to do just that!
That’s where Youngberg Hill Inn & Winery comes in! As one of the premier vineyard wedding venues in the Willamette Valley, not only will you have a dedicated planner and staff for your big day, but your every dream is possible. Picture yourselves exchanging wedding vows as the sun sets over the scenic rolling hillside of Oregon’s wine country. Our McMinnville Bed and Breakfast is located on a 50-acre hilltop in Willamette Vall; this exquisite venue offers a stunning view of the valley and our vineyard, providing a perfect backdrop for an intimate vineyard wedding.
Our B&B plays a big part in your wedding day, serving as a place for couples and wedding parties to get ready. It also provides lodging accommodations for the newlyweds and their closest family and friends. To begin planning your special day, we suggest booking a tour of one of the most stunning Oregon vineyard wedding venues in the Willamette Valley. We also recommend that the newly engaged couple stay for a romantic getaway weekend at the inn to fully experience what it might be like to get married here. We can’t wait to start planning; make a reservation today!
Vineyard Wedding Venues: Youngberg Hill Winery
As one of the best vineyard wedding venues in the Willamette Valley, we’ve hosted hundreds of successful weddings, elopements, and celebrations over the years. We offer an array of wedding packages to accommodate a variety of gatherings, from micro up to hundreds of guests.
Here’s a list of things to know about our wedding venue:
- Our indoor and outdoor event spaces offer stunning views of the vineyard throughout the year. Our outdoor wedding venue can accommodate up to 350 guests, whereas our indoor space can host up to 200 guests. The natural beauty of our vineyard makes us stand out as one of the most exquisite outdoor wedding venues in Oregon.
- You can experience one of the most breathtaking views of Willamette Valley from the natural hilltop location of Youngberg Hill Winery and Inn, providing a perfect backdrop for your vineyard wedding photos.
- This venue is a photographer’s dream! Several picturesque spots around our vineyard are perfect for taking photos, including a rustic swing, vineyards, outdoor patios, and intimate spaces. Head over to our catalog of pictures and videos of past events.
- Our winery and Reserve label, Bailey Family Wines, produces award-winning wines year after year. Your guests will absolutely appreciate the beautiful wines in their glass. Another perk that makes us one of the best vineyard wedding venues: we only charge for beverages consumed rather than a standard purchase minimum.
- Our McMinnville Bed and Breakfast is ideal for overnight lodging for your closest family and friends and the newlyweds. It’s such a relief to know that when your reception comes to a close, you don’t have far to go for a comfy bed and complete privacy together.
- The central location of our winery and inn is ideal for folks coming from around the state or flying in from out of town. We’re only 10 minutes from downtown McMinnville and just over an hour from downtown Portland.
- One thing that makes us one of the best vineyard wedding venues is that we offer a bit of flexibility. We like to work with our couples and tailor to their wants and needs. This means we’re very open as far as catering options and decor choices go.
- We also offer some fantastic packages for elopements, vow renewals, and wedding proposals at one of the best vineyard wedding venues! Check out our options here.
Romantic Lodging at our McMinville Bed and Breakfast
One of the best perks that sets our location apart from other vineyard wedding venues is our elegant lodging options. Spending your first night together as newlyweds is something to look forward to, and at our McMinnville Bed and Breakfast, you’ll do that in the lap of luxury. You’ll have a truly immersive escape where you can both fully relax and take a deep breath after a busy and exciting day.
You’ll love to soak in one of our jacuzzi tubs and rehash the entire event from start to finish. We aim to make your stay as private and comfortable as possible—our nine guest suites are spacious, with ample windows to take in the beautiful view. We often have the newly married couple stay on for a few days longer for a mini-moon or a more extended honeymoon full of wine tasting and exploring the Willamette Valley.
The Martini Suite, pictured above, is a popular choice for romance and newlyweds—with a king-size bed, private balcony, separate sitting area, fireplace, jacuzzi, and shower. It is on the second floor, overlooking the stunning Willamette and Coastal Valley, Natasha, and Aspen Block vineyards. This is the perfect space to start your life together as a married couple! We can’t wait to celebrate with you at our McMinnville Bed and Breakfast. Book a room today!