If you’ve always dreamed of having a vineyard wedding, our Willamette Valley Winery and Inn is the ultimate location in wine country—with stunning panoramic views of the valley, luxury lodging, and inclusive packages for your special day. The wine making process is a lot like a marriage, it takes time, compassion, patience, and an abundance of love. This is an ever present feeling at our winery, and that will transfer over to your vineyard wedding.
The setting for your vineyard wedding at Youngberg Hill winery is picturesque. Your photos will be immaculate and something to be treasured forever. Our indoor wedding venue can host up to 200 guests, while our outdoor spaces can accommodate up to 350 people. Your guests will be in awe of the views, imbibe on award-winning wines, and enjoy our amazing space among the vines. You’ll be surrounded by the natural beauty of the Willamette Valley at every turn.
As you begin to plan your vineyard wedding with us, you’ll also want to look into our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast for overnight lodging. Our Inn is the ideal spot for newlyweds to spend their first night together as a married couple. Many choose to stay longer and extend their visit for a honeymoon in beautiful Oregon wine country. Our luxury guest suites offer privacy and high-end amenities for a comfortable and romantic stay.
The Perfect Vineyard Wedding at our Winery and B&B
There’s something magical about a vineyard wedding! The beautiful rows of grape vines cutting through the valley, lush green topped by an expansive blue sky. Our Willamette Valley winery and Inn is the ultimate setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions, big and small. From the minute your guests arrive, they’ll be amazed at the gorgeous wedding venue you picked in the hills of Oregon wine country.
Here are 8 reasons why our winery and Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast are the perfect location of your vineyard wedding:
- Youngberg Hill Winery and Inn is situated on a natural hilltop which creates one of the most breath-taking views in all of the Willamette Valley. This panoramic sight is the perfect backdrop for amazing photos during your vineyard wedding.
- Speaking of photos, you’ll find other areas around our vineyard for beautiful photo ops: a rustic swing, a walk among the vines, outdoor patios and deck space, and intimate spaces.
- Our winery and Reserve label, Bailey Family Wines, produce award-winning wines year after year. Your guests will absolutely appreciate the difference in their glass. Another perk, we only charge for beverages consumed rather than setting a standard purchase minimum for your vineyard wedding.
- We offer both indoor and outdoor options for your vineyard wedding. We can accommodate up to 200 guests in our elegant indoor space and 350 people for our outdoor venue.
- You’ll find that at our Willamette Valley wedding venue we offer a bit of flexibility. We like to work with our couples and tailor to their wants and needs. Which means we’re very open as far as catering options and decor choices go.
- Our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast is ideal for overnight lodging for your closest family and friends and the happy couple. It’s such a relief to know that when your reception comes to a close that you don’t have far to go for a comfy bed and complete privacy together.
- The central location of our winery and Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast is ideal for folks coming from around the state or flying in from out of town. We’re only 10 minutes from downtown McMinnville and just over an hour from downtown Portland.
- We also offer some amazing packages for elopements, vow renewals, and wedding proposals! Check out our options here.
To begin the planning process for your vineyard wedding at Youngberg Hill Winery and Inn, get in touch! We’ll be happy to answer any questions and address any concerns.
Luxury Lodging at our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast
Our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast is spacious, yet intimate. Our location on a hilltop vista in Oregon wine country is amazing and on any stay here you’ll have award-winning wine in your glass. Not to mention the host of amazing wineries and tasting rooms within minutes. We’re also only 10 minutes from downtown McMinnville, which is home to lovely dining options, urban wineries, shopping, and art galleries.
Our nine romantic guest suites each offer a unique floor plan and decor, but all have high-end amenities and every comfort element to make your stay relaxing and restful. Newlyweds often opt for the Martini Suite with a cozy fireplace, Jacuzzi tub, king bed, and sweeping views over the vineyards. It’s the perfect place to start your life together as a married couple. We can’t wait to host you; book your stay today!