Our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place for a romantic getaway, in winter or at any other time of year. Imagine being snuggled up with your sweetheart in a couple of comfortable deck chairs, under a blanket, drinking coffee, and watching the morning mist slowly lift off the vineyards below and the coastal mountains beyond. Or watching the sunset over this spectacular view with a couple of glasses of good wine in hand.
This is only the start of what our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast has to offer. We’ve got cozy guest rooms loaded with luxury amenities, great breakfasts to get your day started right, and acres of breathtaking vineyards for you to stroll hand-in-hand. Not to mention easy access to the lovely town of McMinnville for great shopping and dining. Check on current COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions before venturing out, but then make your plans for a romantic getaway to the Willamette Valley, and reserve your room at our McMinnville Bed and Breakfast today!
Six Reasons to Plan Your Romantic Getaway With Us
At our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast, you’ll discover you want and need to have the perfect intimate escape:
- Luxuriously appointed guest rooms. Most of our spacious guest suites offer spectacular valley, vineyard, and mountain range views in addition to plush beds and, in most cases, gas fireplaces and extra-large bathrooms. Some suites also have Jacuzzi tubs and private decks/entrances.
- Great breakfasts. Whether you’re planning to stay in and take it easy or go out and explore the Willamette Valley, we’ll get you started right each morning with a delicious two-course gourmet breakfast made from fresh and locally sourced ingredients.
- Great wine on the premises. Not only can you taste and purchase our Youngberg Hill Pinot Noir and other wines in our tasting rooms, but you can also sample and buy our high-end Bailey Family Wines varietals.
- Great romantic enhancements. Among our other specials, our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast offers a Romance Package that includes a bottle of Youngberg Hill Estate Pinot Noir and glasses for two, a cheese-and-crackers tray, and a private breakfast in our secluded dining room. We also are happy to handle special requests you may have to make more of your experience, such as flowers or birthday cake.
- Weddings, Elopements, and renewals of vows. Should you and your sweetheart decide you want to make your commitment into a permanent one during your stay at our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast, we stand ready to help. We are the premier Willamette Valley Wedding venue, and we’d love to help you plan the event of your dreams.
- A commitment to a safe experience. We have earned Select Safe, Stay Select status, an industry-leading set of health and safety guidelines based on recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other industry leaders. View More Details on SelectRegistry.com.
Explore McMinnville and the Rest of the Willamette Valley
In addition to the above, all on the grounds of our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast, the nearby city of McMinnville offers its own amazing shopping, dining, and sightseeing pleasures, including the world-renowned Evergreen Air and Space Museum. Here’s a list we’ve put together of our favorite things to do in the Willamette Valley. And here’s a list of other wineries in the Willamette Valley we think are worth your while. Be sure to check on openings and hours before you head out.
Our Willamette Bed and Breakfast Is a World Away
Times may be challenging right now, so why not remove those challenges with a stay at the kind of place that feels as though it were designed with your relaxation in mind? Our world of natural and breathable beauty is truly a world away, and now you and your sweetheart can make it yours as well. Make your plans for a Western Oregon romantic getaway and reserve a room at our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast today!