The holidays are just around the corner, so it’s even more important to focus on downtime with your special someone, and the best way to do that is with a romantic getaway in Oregon. With our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast as your backdrop, your trip will be nothing short of exquisite. From leisurely days exploring the vineyards, tasting some of the best Pinot Noir in the world, and enjoying fantastic Northwest cuisine.
At Youngberg Hill Inn and Winery, you’ll be treated like royalty. From the moment you step through our doors, you’ll have everything you need to sit back, relax, and pour a glass of Pinot Noir. Cozy up by the fire, draw a warm bath, and take in the spectacular view from your private guest suite. Allow us to do the work in the morning, as we’ll have freshly brewed coffee and a fantastic multi-coursed breakfast awaiting you in the dining room. Don’t be shy; have a mimosa (or two) while you’re here. A romantic getaway in Oregon is about toasting to love, after all!
Plan a Romantic Getaway in Oregon this Winter
The Willamette Valley is the best place for a romantic getaway in Oregon, and even in the colder months, there are so many cozy things to do in this area. Here are the top five best options for the perfect dates near our B&B:
- Wine Tasting Adventures and Tours: Grab your cutest, cozy sweater or winter coat and set out on a wine tasting excursion through the Willamette Valley. Our Inn is located right in the heart of Oregon’s beautiful wine country, and we’re within a few minutes from a vast selection of spectacular wineries. Either explore on a self-guided route, check out a curated tour with a local touring group, or head to downtown McMinnville to hit the tasting rooms.
- Dining at the Joel Palmer House: For one of the most Northwest-centric meals during your time in the Willamette Valley, this long-time fine dining establishment is as romantic as it gets. Dine in their opulent rooms with inventive menus, knowledgeable staff, an extensive Oregon wine list, and a welcoming atmosphere
- Shopping in Downtown McMinnville: There’s something very romantic about strolling hand and hand down Third Street in the historic district of McMinnville. The pretty tree-lined street is even more dazzling with twinkling lights and decorations during the holiday season. Be sure to pick a local gift or something to commemorate your romantic getaway in Oregon.
- Hiking in the Willamette Valley: On your romantic getaway in Oregon, hiking through our beautiful areas is a must. One of the most memorable places to visit is Silver Falls State Park, home to the “Trail of Ten Falls.” Along this route, you’ll come across waterfalls of all sizes, heights, and pressure—some you’ll even get to walk behind, which might be the perfect place to grab a quick kiss! In the Northwest, we hike all year round, so bundle up and let the adventure begin.
- Visit the nearby Art Galleries and Museums: If you prefer to include a cultured activity on your dates, this area’s selection of art galleries and museums is impressive. Be sure to check out the ever-popular Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum, and take your time exploring the airplane hangar buildings packed with planes from across history.
Make Your Stay Extra Special:
Whether you’re here to celebrate a special occasion, anniversary, or to experience a romantic getaway in Oregon, we have extra enhancements to add to your lodging accommodations. For those focusing on spending private time with their partner, the Romance Package is the best choice. Upon arrival, you’ll find a spectacular bottle of our reserve label Bailey Family Wines, two Pinot glasses, and a seasonally-changing charcuterie and cheese board for nibbles.
We also love to fulfill our guest’s wishes whenever we can; please feel free to ask if you have something unique in mind.
Cozy & Comfortable Lodging for your Romantic Getaway
Whether you’re hoping to have a relaxing getaway before the holidays or after the mad rush to reset, our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast is the best place to unwind and destress. Our nine guest suites tastefully call to our location among the vines, and you’ll find elegant touches of repurposed wine barrels and rich hues to create a cozy space. En-suite baths are equipped with only the finest towels, toiletries, and fixtures—one of the best additions to any romantic getaway in Oregon is a bubble bath for two!
Join us in the Willamette Valley this holiday season and beyond. Book your room today!